Second Medical Opinion
Independent medical practitioners and specialists will provide you with tailored treatment options for your existing diagnosis.
How to use the Second Medical Opinion service.
In some circumstances you may benefit from a second medical opinion of the diagnosis or treatment plan you have been provided.
This may be because:
- Your diagnosis is unclear
- You have several medical problems
- You’re not responding to treatment as expected
- The recommended treatment is risky, controversial, or experimental
- You’ve been told you have a rare or life-threatening condition
- Costs vary widely for treatments & medical tests
- You have lost confidence in your medical care provider
- Your health care provider recommends surgery or major procedure
This service provides an in-depth review of your case by specialist teams and delivers an insightful report for you to discuss with your physician.
If you would like to be considered for a second medical opinion, contact the Global Assistance Centre and our Case Managers will discuss the suitability of this service in your specific case.
For more information and to request a Second Medical Opinion, contact the Generali Assistance Centre
This service is confidential and does not impact your premiums or replace a doctor’s visit.
As a member, you will need to confirm what services are available in your policy documents or by contacting your HR representative.
FIND OUT MORE
EASY TO USE, AVAILABLE 24/7/365.
TELEHEALTH ONLINE GP
Use our optional virtual doctor service for free medical consultations with internationally certified doctors, available worldwide.
INNOVATIVE CANCER DIAGNOSIS.
GENOMIC PROFILING CANCER TESTS
Harnessing the latest genomic profiling technology to enhance treatment of a range of cancers.
SPEAK TO OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Need some support or have any questions? Please get in touch and we will be in contact shortly.