Medical Plans in the Cayman Islands
Whether you are a dynamic local business or a large multinational with teams based in the Cayman Islands, you will quickly see why Generali Global Health is the favoured insurer for employers across the full range of sectors.
There for you in the Cayman Islands
In addition to a comprehensive choice of global and regional health plans, our clients know they can count on us round-the-clock through the office in George Town, Grand Cayman, as well as our 24-hour service centre in Toronto, Canada (handling over six million assistance cases in over 200 countries each year).
You can expect the highest quality care for your people, whether they need it locally, elsewhere in the Caribbean or while working and travelling around the world. No matter what the requirement, our 24-hour teams can help with everything from ongoing case management to emergency evacuations, claims queries, new business quotations and much more.
With Generali Global Health, you enjoy:
- A choice of flexible Group Health Plans designed especially for regional or global needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Access to your preferred doctors, hospitals and other health providers worldwide
- Strong global relationships with over 2,000,000 doctors, hospitals, clinics and other practice locations
- A vast US network of practitioners and hospitals, including 3,200 acute care facilities across all 50 states and 150 of the country’s 210 Medical Centres of Excellence
- Emergency evacuation and support, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Local service through our office in George Town, Grand Cayman
- 24-hour service, including dedicated case management and on-site medical director, through our Global Assistance Centre
- Online tools covering health and wellbeing, claims look-up and provider search
- No deductible applicable for wellness and preventative care
- Effective worksite health campaign, covering employee benefits awareness, nutrition, fitness and personalised health coaching
- Worksite health checks covering vital indicators like blood pressure, cholesterol, lipid profile and Body Mass Index.
For full details, please explore our Cayman Islands plans in the Brochure Library.
For any further questions or to request a quote, please contact our Cayman Islands team or make an enquiry using our forms online.
LOCAL SALES OFFICE DETAILS
Generali Worldwide, Citrus Grove Building, Ground Floor, 106 Goring Ave, George Town, Cayman Islands
Generali Worldwide, PO Box 10212, Grand Cayman, KY1-1002, Cayman Islands.
+1 345 747 2000
+1 345 945 7288
These products are underwritten by Utmost Worldwide Limited.
Regulated in the Cayman Islands as a licensed insurer by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority. Generali Worldwide and Generali Global Health are trade names of the Generali Group used under license by Utmost Worldwide Limited. Generali, GGH, Generali Global Health and the associated logos are the registered trademarks of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A and licensed to Utmost Worldwide. Registered Head Office address: Utmost Worldwide Limited, Utmost House, Hirzel Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands GY1 4PA. Regulated in Guernsey as a licensed insurer by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission under the Insurance Business (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2002 (as amended). Incorporated in Guernsey under Company Registration No. 27151.
THERE FOR YOU.
REGIONAL MEDICAL PLANS
Discover our regional products designed to meet our customers' local needs.
ENHANCING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GENERALI GLOBAL HEALTH.
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL PLANS
International medical plans for businesses with globally mobile employees.
SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Contact us today to discuss your business’s healthcare needs.