Medical Plans in the Bahamas
Whether you’re a local business or a large multinational with teams based in the Bahamas, you’ll quickly see why Generali Global Health is the favoured insurer for employers across a range of sectors.
There for you in the Bahamas (Nassau and Freeport)
Thanks to our unrivalled international reach and expertise, our clients have a comprehensive choice of global and regional health plans. Employees and their families know they can count on us around the clock through our local Nassau office and 24-hour service centre (handling over six million assistance cases in over 200 countries each year).
Expect the highest quality care for your people, whether they need it locally or while working and travelling around the world. No matter what the requirement, our 24-hour teams can help with everything from ongoing case management to emergency evacuations, claims queries, new business quotations and much more.
With Generali Global Health, you enjoy:
- A choice of flexible Group Health Plans designed especially for regional or global needs
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage
- Access to a choice of doctors, hospitals and other health providers worldwide
- Strong global relationships with over 2,000,000 practitioners, hospitals, clinics and other practice locations
- A vast US network of doctors and hospitals, including 3,200 acute care facilities across all 50 states and 150 of the country’s 210 Medical Centres of Excellence
- Local service through our office in Nassau
- 24-hour service, including dedicated case management and on-site medical director, through our Global Service Centre
- Emergency evacuation and support, 24/7, 365 days a year
- Online tools covering health and wellbeing, claims look-up and provider search
- “First Dollar” coverage for wellness and preventative care
- Effective worksite health campaign covering employee benefits awareness, nutrition, fitness and personalised health coaching
- Worksite health checks covering blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol.
For full details, please explore our Bahamas plans in the Brochure Library.
To know about covers available in other Caribbeans countries, for any further questions or to request a quote, please contact our Bahamas team or make an enquiry using our forms online.
LOCAL SALES OFFICE DETAILS
Generali Worldwide, 2nd Floor, Campbell Maritime Centre - West Bay Street, Nassau, Bahamas
Generali Worldwide Insurance,
P.O. Box AP 59223, Slot #333
Nassau office: + 1 242 328 6330
Freeport office: +1 242 357 3575
These products are underwritten by Utmost Worldwide Limited.
Licensed by the Insurance Commission of the Bahamas to carry on long-term insurance business in the Commonwealth of the Bahamas. Generali Worldwide and Generali Global Health are trade names of the Generali Group used under license by Utmost Worldwide Limited. Generali, GGH, Generali Global Health and the associated logos are the registered trademarks of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A and licensed to Utmost Worldwide. Registered Head Office address: Utmost Worldwide Limited, Utmost House, Hirzel Street, St Peter Port, Guernsey, Channel Islands GY1 4PA. Regulated in Guernsey as a licensed insurer by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission under the Insurance Business (Bailiwick of Guernsey) Law, 2002 (as amended). Incorporated in Guernsey under Company Registration No. 27151.
There for you.
REGIONAL MEDICAL PLANS
Discover our regional products designed to meet our customers' local needs.
ENHANCING YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GENERALI GLOBAL HEALTH.
WORLDWIDE MEDICAL PLANS
International medical plans for businesses with globally mobile employees.
SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM.
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
Contact us today to discuss your business’s healthcare needs.