Twitter #RewardingConnections game: Terms and Conditions
Generali Global Health, a division of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. UK Branch (Registered UK Company no. BR1185) of 100 Leman St, Whitechapel, London E1 8AJ is the promoter (the “Promoter”) of this free game. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, all persons who post a tweet with the hashtag #MyHIPAward, #RewardingConnections and tag @GeneraliHealth before the stipulated closing deadline will be entered into a free game on Twitter (the "Game") to win the prize (the “Prizes”).
1. This Game is open to anyone attending the Health Insurance & Protection Awards in London on the 17th of October 2019, aged at least 18 years who is UK resident, excluding employees of the Promoter or any of its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone else connected with this Game. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants.
2. Entries must be made by posting a tweet with a nomination and #MyHIPAward #RewardingConnections and tag @GeneraliHealth. The game closing time is 17th October at 8:30 pm, entries received after this stipulated closing time will be invalid and will not be included in the Game.
3. Any instructions provided in the Tweet form part of the Terms and Conditions of the Game, but in the event of a conflict, these Terms and Conditions take precedence. Entries not complying with these Terms and Conditions will be invalid.
4. The Prizes will be Gift Box day passes with a: 1st prize of £350, 2nd prize of £250 and 3rd prize of £150 - from Truly Experiences.
5. No payment is required to enter the Game.
6. The winner(s) will be the person(s) nominated, the nominee(s), selected from all eligible entries and nominations received before the Game closing time, at the discretion of the Promoter. The winner will be notified following the Game closing time, firstly by the announcement of the awards winners at the HIP Awards Evening on 17th October, then by tweet and then by direct mail to the winner(s) Twitter account. If the winner(s) fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm their acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the eligible entrants.
7. The Promoter reserves the right to request valid proof of identification (as determined at its sole discretion) from the winner(s) prior to collection of the Prize. The Promoter will not be responsible for any inability of a winner to take up the specified Prize.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
9. The winner(s) will be required to physically collect the prize on the Awards night and may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Game and in entering the Game, entrants agree to their name, twitter handle and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incorrectly completed, lost or delayed entries, notices, acceptances, tickets or other documents related to the Prize.
11. The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to suspend, cancel or amend the Game and/or review and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without giving prior notice. By continuing to take part in the Game subsequent to any revision of these Terms and Conditions, entrants shall be deemed to have agreed to any such new or amended terms.
13. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Game or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
14. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
15. This Game is governed by the law of England and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
16. The winner(s) must comply with ticket and/or venue terms and conditions as applicable.
17. Entries made by anyone found to be using multiple Twitter accounts for the purposes of entering the Game shall be ineligible.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Game or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.
FIND OUT MORE
Inspire others, share your recognition
We believe it’s important to celebrate the impact of meaningful professional relationships and partnerships in our industry.
SHAPED BY OUR HISTORY, SHAPING THE FUTURE.
Find out more about Generali Global Health, the specialist international health division of Generali Group.
SPEAK TO OUR SALES TEAM
GET IN TOUCH TODAY
If you are interested in knowing how Generali Global Health can support your business, contact us today.