The Health Insurance and Protection Awards is the defining moment of the year for celebrating your achievements as a business and team. This time we thought about the value of reconnecting with former colleagues and forging new connections for the future.
BRINGING THE POWER OF CONNECTIONS AT HIP AWARDS 2019.
At Generali Global Health, we believe it’s important to celebrate the impact of these connections and partnerships in our industry. Because, in the words of Steve Jobs, "Great things in business are never done by one person; they're done by a team of people”.
As second-time Social Media Sponsor for the Health Insurance & Protection Awards 2019, this time we highlighted the power of valuable, therefore rewarding connections, also seen as partnerships.
On Tuesday 1st October 2019, we launched a game which allowed guests to recognise individuals around them, by highlighting their successes. By tweeting their nomination, guests put their nominees in with a chance to win a prize.
Creating rewarding connections.
We shared inspiring stories to motivate guests to reach out and strengthen their network.
The key to long-lasting relationships is trust, so authenticity – both online and offline. We centred our campaign on:
- inspiring relationships that have changed the world
- why connections make people stronger
- how we can recognise those whose dedication and excellence has made a difference to us in the past 12 months – How? Via our awards night game #MyHIPAward!
Inspiring others and sharing people's appreciation. Nominating and getting nominated. The best three nominees ensured an amazing prize!
The Health Insurance and Protection Awards celebrates companies and individuals for their achievements, however, there are other stars out there who also deserve recognition. Therefore, on Tuesday 1st October, #MyHIPAward launched with the chance to win a prize on the awards evening on the 17th October 2019.
From the 1st October, people could nominate for the #MyHIPAward via tweet an individual, a colleague or business partner who has stood out for you in the past 12 months.
How people entered the game:
- To enter the game, the guest and the person the guest wanted to nominate both needed to attend the Health Insurance & Protection Awards in London on the 17th of October 2019.
- Follow @GeneraliHealth on Twitter to stay up to date and get rewarding content.
- Create a new tweet to nominate an individual, a colleague or a business partner who attended the Awards, including the reason for the nomination. Starting the tweet with #MyHIPAward goes to... and using their tag @name or just their full name.
- Include the hashtag #MyHIPAward and #RewardingConnections in the tweet.
- Make sure the mention @GeneraliHealth in the tweet, for us to be able to find the nomination.
Here’s an example:
#MyHIPAward goes to @MarcoG for making IPMI simple for our customers around the world @GeneraliHealth #RewardingConnections
Entries had been displayed on the big screens during the awards on Thursday 17th October 2019. Entries closeS at 8:30 pm on the 17th October, the awards night, and judged by Generali Global Health and Health & Insurance Protection Awards. Three winners were selected based on the level of inspiration to others and engagement with the post and they were asked to personally collect the prizes during the night of the Awards.
By tweeting the nomination, guests gave to their nominees the chance to win one of the three GIFT Experiences - day passes with the 1st prize of £350, 2nd prize of £250 and 3rd prize of £150 - from Truly Experiences who offer range of exciting activities including Sport, Adventure, Nature & Day Out Activities, Spa & Massages Days, Drink & Tastings, Dining, Art, Music & Cultural Experiences, Masterclasses and Courses, and many more. Your experience is yours to choose from their great range.
View our Terms and Conditions.
Find out more about our work.
We are committed to creating a positive mindset in our industry, that's why we shape unique campaigns around matters we feel are important to our people.